- Increase online marketing to help improve registrations and awareness of online courses
- Achieve 2000 “clicks-throughs” from UNC’s pay-per-click ads to the UNC website
- Maintaining an average cost per click of less than $2.00
- Total clicks: 2,169 (108% of goal)
- Average cost per click of $1.89 (5.6% under goal)
- Visitors to the site from Google Adwords generated 27 student registrations, resulting in a conversion rate of 1.24%. Using an average class cost of $300, this represents a 97.8% ROI.
“We engaged JMH Consulting in the creation and management of a robust online pay-per-click marketing campaign for our online courses. This is a fairly new marketing venue for the Friday Center and, although we have tested this marketing channel before, the results with our previous vendor were not at the standards we expected.
In contrast with our past vendor experience, JMH Consulting worked closely with us to help set goals as well as expectations for deliverables. Over the course of two eight-week campaigns, JMH helped us generate an average of $2 revenue for every marketing dollar spent. The return on investment for the second round was much higher at $5 revenue for every marketing dollar spent. These numbers show signs of continual improvement. Through these pay-per-click campaigns, JMH has helped bring in an estimated 76 additional students to our spring and summer semesters.”