Careers at JMH
JMH Consulting delivers full-service marketing and enrollment solutions for higher education departments that serve non-traditional students. We are a boutique firm with headquarters in Atlanta, GA, but our staff is spread across the country. Employees of JMH work mostly remote, with local employees reporting to the office 1-2 days a week. Our employees are able to excel in a flexible, dynamic environment, and accomplish performance goals with minimal direction.
JMH is a data-driven organization. As such, our team members demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness in finding and analyzing information in order to improve performance for both our company and our clients. We are also a client-focused company. Many of our staff members communicate directly with university clients, and represent reputable university brands. As a result, we require a high level of professionalism and solid communication skills, both in writing and in person.
This page lists current employment or contract opportunities available at our firm.
Operations Internship (Spring–Summer 2018)
JMH Consulting, Inc.
**Please only apply if you are located in metro-Atlanta.**
JMH Consulting is a higher education consulting firm that works with some of the leading universities across the country including UNC Chapel Hill, Purdue, and Stanford. We help universities strengthen their online marketing and recruit new students.
JMH is a small, fun, primarily virtual, data-driven, high-performing team dedicated to helping our clients, and their students, succeed. We are seeking an intern to work with our operations team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Gathering client data and assisting with the creation of monthly internal and client reports
- Documenting and improving company processes
- Providing “front line” technical support for staff
- Researching and evaluating new technologies/systems for potential company use
- Assisting in the implementation, launch and training of new technologies/systems
- Auditing client assets, such as websites, landing pages, email communication plans, etc.
- Additional tasks, as assigned
Required skills include:
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Strong technology skills; comfort with cloud-based applications and PCs
- A penchant for technical problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet firm deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organizational skills, especially with data
- Experience with data management, reporting and database systems
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce a big plus)
- Interest in exploring new technologies
- March/April – August 2018
- 10-15 hours per week with a semi-monthly stipend
- Possibility to continue internship into Fall 2018
- Ability to work from our Atlanta office at least 2 half-days per week; remaining hours are virtual
Please submit your résumé as well as your interest in learning more about operations in a fast-paced firm to email@example.com